DMC has expertise in all stages of test stand design and development. Whether you need to develop a unique turnkey measurement solution, to upgrade and re-engineer an existing automation platform, or deploy a new world-wide manufacturing test strategy, DMC is ready to help you succeed.
Depending on your project needs, DMC can assist you through the entire life cycle of automated test station development and deployment, or we can target specific critical areas as required to support your own internal engineering efforts.
- Defining test requirements and capabilities
- Test stand architecture, design and layout
- Test automation software development
- Design of custom PCBs for test interface signal routing
- Integration and assembly of DAQ systems and instruments
- Validation and verification
- Design and solution documentation
- Training and Support
Our expert engineering team combines certified processes and technical ingenuity to ensure that your test stations are built on time, on spec, and on budget, with standards as high as your own.
Explore the links below for a range of test stand design and development projects DMC has recently completed.
Hybrid Electric Vehicle Battery Test System
Burn-in Test System for Fiber-Optic Devices
Battery Management System (BMS) Validation Test Stand
Explosion-Proof Equipment Testing