DMC prides itself on responsiveness to client needs. Although general support is included with Office 365 subscriptions, some organizations have limited IT support staff and prefer working with experts who already understand how Office 365 is being used by their employees.
The following support plans have been developed to assist our clients with Technical Support scenarios for Microsoft’s Office 365 Services.
Your organization receives unlimited support for ongoing management of your Office 365 portal. Examples of common support activities covered by the Standard Support plan include:
- Adding a new employee to the Office 365 Tenant
- Removing an employee from the Office 365 Tenant
- Setting up special user access rights for employees
- Managing email aliases
- Setting up shared mailboxes, room calendars, and resource calendars
- Creating and managing distribution groups
- Resetting passwords for end users
Your end users receive unlimited support for Office 365 service issues. Examples of common support activities covered by the Premium Support plan include:
- Resolving mail sending and receiving problems
- Troubleshooting Lync/Skype for Business issues
- Assisting with mobile device access and configuration
- Working with Microsoft to resolve general Office 365 service issues
Support services are also offered on an hourly basis.