Tired of being unable to manage employee access to cloud services?
Azure Active Directory Premium is Microsoft's most comprehensive solution for user and identity management with a host of features designed to manage user access and protect data. Premium is included in Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
and offers additional functionality not included in the basic Azure and Office 365 subscriptions.
DMC starts by working closely with your team to understand the access policies you want to implement. From there, our experts will help you make the most of Azure Active Directory Premium’s features with custom installation and configuration for your system. Finally, we will test the system to verify performance, roll out the new service to your users, and train your administrators to independently control and adjust Azure AD Premium going forwards.
Azure Active Directory Premium's features include:
- Secure connection to on-premises applications like SharePoint and Exchange from anywhere.
- Group-based provisioning for simplified access control.
- Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Single sign-on for thousands of SaaS apps like Salesforce, Dropbox, and DocuSign.
- Centralized management of corporate social media accounts like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Self-service password management.
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) for on-premises identity and access management.
- Azure Active Directory Connect Health to monitor your system and analyze usage.
If you're ready to get started with Azure Active Directory Premium, contact DMC.