Are you struggling to manage all of the different devices that access corporate resources?
DMC’s experienced team of Microsoft consultants will help your organization implement Intune smoothly and effectively. We work closely with you to understand the policies you would like to implement so Intune is properly configured to meet your organization’s needs. Once Intune has been configured and tested, DMC will assist with deploying Intune to your employees and empower your administrators to effectively use Intune and properly alter its configuration should your policies change. If you are purchasing Intune as part of Enterprise Mobility + Security, DMC will also configure Intune to integrate seamlessly with other enterprise systems.
What is Microsoft Intune?
Microsoft Intune is a comprehensive security solution for enterprise device management, which includes PC management, mobile device management (MDM), and mobile application management (MAM). Intune is offered both as a standalone product and as part of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security. Give your employees the convenience and mobility of remote access to your network while protecting your corporate data and maintaining control over usage. Whether your employees are accessing your network from remote offices, home, or on-site, Intune is fully compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices so employees can securely access the information they need from anywhere, on any device.
Using Intune as your mobile device management solution allows your organization to:
- Enable self-service enrollment for simple and convenient sign-up.
- Manage large numbers of PCs and mobile devices.
- Set limitations on actions like copying and saving when using apps in your network.
- Revoke access, remove applications, and selectively wipe company data from devices in your network at any time.
- Remotely enforce mobile device settings such as passcode resets, device locking, and data encryption.
- Protect enrolled devices from becoming compromised by malware with secure file viewing.
- Control actions on the web, including access to specific websites, with Managed Browser.
- Simplify policy and application deployment with bulk enrollment.
If you're ready to get started with Intune, contact DMC.