Working with an experienced consultant can make all the difference when selecting the right Microsoft licensing for your needs.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and licensed reseller, DMC can provide strategic guidance on selecting the appropriate and most cost-effective software licensing, and our Consulting Services team can help you ramp up your team to maximize the benefits of your technology investment.
Our experienced consultants have helped clients with licensing for a wide range of Microsoft business technologies, including Office 365, SharePoint, CRM Online / Dynamics 365, Power BI, and Azure.
Common Microsoft Licensing Questions
DMC's experts can help you select the license that works best for you, and answer questions like:
- Do I need licensing for all of my employees, or just select users?
- Does Microsoft offer on-premises software?
- Can I mix and match Office 365 plans?
- What happens if our company size grows or decreases?
- Do we have to sign up for an annual contract?
- Which Office 365 plan is best for my needs?
Office 365 Licensing FAQs
Since Office 365 is one of our most commonly selected licenses, DMC has written a series of blogs to help answer questions we hear frequently from our customers:
Have additional licensing questions? Need a licensing quote?
Contact DMC and ensure you invest your money in the right solution for your business.