Entry Level IT Systems Consultant
DMC has a challenging opportunity for an entry level IT professional to join our Cloud Solutions team. In this role, you will assist clients in implementing Cloud based systems including Microsoft Office 365 and Azure. You will work directly with clients to configure Cloud infrastructure, migrate content and integrate with on premises systems. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate looking to learn and build experience working with Cloud and networking technologies. In addition, you will assist with support of the IT infrastructure for our organization with approximately 135+ tech-savvy users.
DMC is an established project-based engineering and software consulting firm founded in 1996 with offices in Chicago, Boston, Denver, Houston, New York, and St. Louis. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we implement custom solutions, as well as Microsoft cloud platforms such as Office 365 and Azure to achieve key business goals for our clients.
At DMC, we maintain an active company culture, which includes weekly company-sponsored athletic, cultural, and social events. Full-time employees will enjoy a great benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401K matching, generous paid vacation time, and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks. Additionally, we were recently named one of the top 5 Best Places to Work in Chicago by Crain’s!
- A Bachelor's Degree in Network Systems Administration or Network and Communications Management or related
- Lead client projects involving migrations to Office 365 (Azure AD, SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business)
- Provision and configure Azure Cloud tenants and virtual servers
- Install and configure new workstations
- Assist with maintaining on premises infrastructure including maintenance of security and stability of internal and external networks, including DNS, firewalls, VOIP, routers, switches and VPN services
- Provide technical support for clients and employees including laptops, desktops, SIP phones and printers
Are we looking for someone who is unorganized, unable to multi-task or solve problems, unreliable, inconsistent, and unwilling to learn new technologies? No! We are looking for someone who has a great attitude and is capable of communicating technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences in a fast paced atmosphere!
Technologies you will learn and work with:
- Microsoft Office 365
- EM+S / Intune
- Azure, Azure AD
- Microsoft Servers (e.g. Windows, SQL Server, SharePoint, Dynamics 365)
- Databases (Install/Configuration, Backup/Restore, Queries, Views, Stored Procedures)
- PowerShell Scripting
- VMWare and Hyper-V Virtualization
If interested, please send your resume, GPA and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject "Entry Level IT Systems Consultant".