Sales Coordinator (Hybrid)
Are you ready to improve your sales skills and build a lasting rapport with new and current clients in a wide range of industries? DMC is looking for a Sales Coordinator to be the primary liaison between DMC's engineering teams and our clients. We are seeking an enthusiastic professional that understands the engineering consulting market, is eager to learn and is familiar with DMC’s customers and what we do.
DMC is a project-based engineering consulting firm headquartered in Chicago focused on software development and control systems. We develop and implement solutions for a wide range of industries using a variety of technologies and platforms. Currently, we are almost 300 people strong and growing fast!
DMC's #1 core value is "Hire Smart People," and we believe that great companies are built from great people. Our goal is to bring the best people to DMC and figure out how to best allow them to reach their potential.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree (3.4 GPA or higher)
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience working with clients (customer service)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to successfully balance a large number of projects
- Ability to lead meetings
- CRM experience (preferred)
- Ability to construct proposals (preferred)
- Experience being in a sales/consulting focused role and/or company (preferred)
What You'll Do
- Assist with writing proposals
- In charge of meeting cadences, meeting goals and driving sales discussions
- Understanding DMC and customer features, risks and functions
- Awareness of DMC’s technologies, as well as customer’s technologies
- Initiate and coordinate next steps with incoming sales leads, complete follow ups with clients, and determine the correct DMC connections
- Update a CRM and have client engagement while being aware of the sales workflow
- Juggle many projects
Full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account(s)
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k matching
- Profit Sharing
- Extra Effort Bonuses
Please note compensation is based on credentials and location:
DMC typically evaluates compensation and grants raises on an annual basis (raise amounts are dependent on company and individual performance).
Preferred location is Chicago, IL. If experienced, we may grant your preferred DMC location.
- Chicago (Headquarters)
- New York City
- San Diego
- St. Louis
- Washington D.C.
If you're still interested, please apply and include the following in a cover letter:
- Expected compensation
- A short description of what you're most proud of
- A summary of what your last 2-3 bosses would say about you - both strengths & areas for improvement
$55,000 - $70,000 Annually