Senior Full Stack Application Developer
DMC has openings in several senior application development positions, based on experience level.
- Chicago (Headquarters)
- Austin (New in 2022)
- Cincinnati (New in 2022)
- Nashville (New in 2022)
- New York City
- San Diego (New in 2022)
- St. Louis
- Washington D.C. (New in 2022)
DMC has a challenging opportunity within our Application Development group for an enthusiastic senior application development professional who has a desire to advance their technical skills while building business acumen. You will be leading teams, growing team members, and helping devise and apply best practices throughout the group. You will continue to grow technical skills through work on diverse and interesting projects that span web, mobile, desktop, hardware integration, cloud services, numerous stacks, platforms, and APIs. DMC’s developers stay on the leading edge of software and technology, integrate with a variety of software and hardware systems, and solve interesting engineering and business problems applied to a wide range of industries.
We also maintain an active company culture, which includes company-sponsored athletic, cultural, and social events. Full-time employees will enjoy a great benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401K matching, paid vacation time, and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks.
- Lead development of applications and systems for client projects
- Design and architect solutions from the ground up
- Manage scope, budget, and requirements for client projects
- Prototype solutions using new technologies and architectural approaches
- BA or BS degree in CS, Engineering, or a related STEM field
- 5+ years of professional experience as a hands-on application developer or technical architect
- Proven ability to apply object-oriented programming techniques, SOLID design principles, and design patterns
- Extensive experience programming with object-oriented languages such as C#, C++, Python, or Java
- Practical experience performing database design and authoring SQL queries
- Practical knowledge of XML, JSON, Web Services, HTTP requests, and API interfaces
- Extensive experience creating custom web applications using C# and ASP.NET Core
- Practical knowledge of using a source control system. (ex. Git or SVN)
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with TypeScript or WPF
- Working knowledge of Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, and Dynamics 365
- Experience with configuring Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Windows Server and IIS configuration
Full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account(s)
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k matching
Please note compensation is based on credentials and location. DMC typically evaluates compensation and grants raises on an annual basis (raise amounts are dependent on company and individual performance).
DMC believes in rewarding employees for additional effort beyond what is expected. One of the ways we recognize employees is through Extra Effort bonuses, intended to reward employees for periods of working extremely long hours, working more than the occasional weekend, or other acts of extra effort.
If you're interested, please apply with your resume and include a link to your GitHub, GitLab, or other code repository.
Please visit our website at www.dmcinfo.com or read some of our blogs to find out a little more about what you might be getting yourself into!