Knowing the status, location, and history of any part moving through a facility is essential to maintaining and proving the quality of products that get delivered to customers.
As a leading manufacturing automation and system integration solutions provider, DMC helps companies track and provide traceability to operations and products to ensure that quality product is delivered every time.
Platforms & Technologies
Our experienced engineers undergo continuous training in leading industry tools. DMC implements Track & Trace solutions from:
- SIMATIC IT/OpCenter Unified Architecture
- Wonderware MES/Performance
- Sepasoft Track and Trace built on Ignition
- Custom MES solutions
Track & Trace Features
We’ve developed solutions that provide the following track & trace functionality:
- Barcode, RFID, and visual part identification
- Product Genealogy and Lot Traceability
- Electronic Work Instructions, Quality Records, and Signatures
- Rework and reject tracking
- Automated equipment data logging for process and/or discrete data
- Real-Time location
- Time in process
- Vision Inspections
- Bill of Materials (BOM) / Bill of Process (BOP) Tracking
- Integration to ERP, Warehouse, and other business systems
- Integration to PLC, SCADA, and other shop floor systems
Data Visualization & Reporting
Make informed decisions with your data. Analyze key performance metrics such as work in process, part history/genealogy, quality, and throughput using the following data visualization tools:
- Standard platform reports
- Custom reporting using tools like SQL Server Reporting Services
- Web and mobile dashboards
- Data export to MS Excel
- Logging results to database
- Send information to ERP and other business systems
- Configurable alert emails and/or text messaging
Expertise and Partnerships
DMC’s engineers are experts in factory floor automation, database management, .NET application development, and database report development.
As a Siemens Solution partner for Simatic IT for 5 years, We are committed to providing advanced MES solutions. DMC is also a part of Siemens MEAC – MOM Expertise Alliance Center. Learn more about all of DMC’s partners.
All this results in a system that is easy to deploy and that can be customized to meet a facilities unique need and equipment.