Home Warranty of America (HWA) did not have an automated means of assembling Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data across the enterprise and engaged DMC to create an automated SharePoint dashboard solution for their existing SharePoint portal. The SharePoint dashboards integrate with Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Blue Sky email marketing, and custom Oracle sales and forecasting systems. This is the first phase of a multi-phase initiative to implement dashboards across the Enterprise. Future phases will establish SharePoint dashboards for Customer Service, Accounting, Vendor Development, Agent Recruiting, and Data Entry business processes.
The SharePoint dashboard solution for HWA included the following KPI visualization charts and grids:
- Google Analytics - current visitor traffic vs. the same period last year, comparison of overall visitor traffic to traffic from paid clicks, and monthly visitor traffic goals
- Facebook - fans added and fans lost
- Twitter - followers added and lost, tweets about HWA
- Blue Sky - open rates and click rates by market segments
- Revenue - by channel and by territory
- Orders - by channel and by territory
- New Agents - by channel and by territory
- Expenses - by territory
- Manager Dashboards - aggregated sales information by sales team/region
- Personal Sales Dashboards - individual sales performance
Home Warranty of America, Inc. of Buffalo Grove, IL, was founded in 1996 to provide home warranty coverage for houses, town homes, and condominiums. The Company has experienced remarkable growth to become a leading supplier of home warranties across the United States, and provides its services through real estate agents, insurance professionals, relocation companies, developers, title companies, bankers, and mortgage brokers. The Company also provides its comprehensive home warranties directly to the homeowner and takes the worry out of buying and owning a home.
Learn more about DMC's Microsoft SharePoint dashboard services.