DMC's Chicago office is conveniently located off the I-90/94 Kennedy Expressway in the Bucktown neighborhood of the city. Exit at Fullerton (47A) and head east for .4 miles. Turn right onto Elston Ave and DMC is located on the right.
Transit & Parking at DMC Chicago
Are you planning to visit DMC? This fun video will help direct you there.
There is a parking lot adjacent to the north side of our building with reserved parking for DMC visitors. If it is full, there's free street parking as well as a second parking lot for the 2222 N. Elston Ave. building across the street.
Points of Interest Nearby
Food & Drink
- Try Chicago-style deep dish pizza at Pequod's Pizza just down the road in Lincoln Park.
- Small Cheval is famous for their burgers plus they have shakes, beer & cocktails.
- En Hakkore has the best bibimbap around.
- For tacos try Big Star, or hit up Estrella Negra for gourmet Mexican street food.
- Sneak into the Violet Hour for a speakeasy experience involving artisinal cocktails.
- To satisfy your sweet tooth, stop by Sweet Mandy B's in Lincoln Park.
Looking for more ideas? Check out this great guide to Chicago!