Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
OEE is one of the primary Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) used to measure manufacturing process performance and efficiency. It is usually combined with detailed downtime tracking, where the reasons for machine stoppages are also tracked. The resulting data can be used to identify underperforming processes and provide insight into the root cause of the underperformance. This information can be used as part of a continuous improvement effort to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- SIMATIC WinCC Performance Monitor and SIMATIC IT Line Monitoring System (LMS)
- FactoryTalk Metrics
- Wonderware MES/Performance
- Sepasoft OEE Downtime Module
- New or existing PLCs
- Newly deployed monitoring systems
- Manual data collection through SCADA or web-based applications
- Barcode scanners, RFID cards, and other tracking products
- Databases, ERP systems, warehouse management systems
- Standard platform reports
- Custom reporting using tools like SQL Server Reporting Services
- Data export to MS Excel
- Logging results to database
- Send information to ERP and other business systems
- Configurable alert emails and/or text messaging
All this results in a system that is easy to deploy and that can be customized to meet a facilities unique need and equipment.
DMC's experienced engineers can work closely with your team. By giving you the tools needed to comprehensively assess manufacturing performance, we enable the development of strategic plans to boost productivity, reduce waste, and increase profitability. Our engineers are also available to assist in data analysis and development implementation. As a Wonderware-certified System Integrator and an Ignition 8.1 Gold-certified Integrator, we strive to grow our expertise and offer the best solutions. Learn more about all our partnerships and contact us to get started on a project today.