DMC designs, builds, and tests complex appliance test systems for major appliance manufacturers. Such systems typically include data acquisition from many sources simultaneously: thermocouples, power meters, humidity sensors, flow meters, pressure sensors, encoders, and more. Our experience includes development of new facilities and systems as well as retrofitting existing systems.
Our services include:
- System integration
- PC test system development
- Real-time and embedded systems
- Data management and results
- Test systems developed for ENERGY STAR compliance testing
- Reporting services
DMC’s expertise includes many technologies common in appliance test systems, including:
- LabVIEW programming for Windows, PXI, and cRIO
- SQL Server database development and reporting services
- General data acquisition hardware from National Instruments, Measurement Computing, and others
- Specialized data acquisition hardware from Yokogawa, Agilent, Alicat, and many others
In addition to assisting you in the specification and build, we can also help you aggregate, analyze, and store your data. Having high-quality data that is well stored and accessible lets you execute tests to find defects as quickly as possible and provide that data to your engineering teams. This can benefit your compliance and quality assurance goals and can help you make strategic decisions on future models.
You can also leverage our network of partners for additional test-bench needs, and we are happy to serve as a system integrator to facilitate larger products. Our local partners can assist in custom builds of enclosures and test rigs, electrical and mechanical design, device specification, and testing.