Working with an experienced Microsoft Partner can make all the difference when selecting the right Microsoft licensing for your needs.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and authorized reseller, DMC can provide strategic guidance on selecting the appropriate and most cost-effective software licensing, and our Digital Workplace Solutions team can help you implement solutions that take advantage of Microsoft technologies to maximize the benefits of your investment.
Our experienced consultants have helped clients with licensing for a wide range of Microsoft business technologies, including Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 / CRM Online, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, and Azure.
Common Microsoft Licensing Questions
DMC's experts can help you select the license that works best for you, and answer questions like:
- Do I need licensing for all of my employees or just select users?
- Does Microsoft offer on-premises software?
- Can I mix and match Microsoft 365 plans?
- What happens if our company size grows or decreases?
- Do we have to sign up for an annual contract?
- Which Microsoft 365 plan is best for my needs - Business Premium, Microsoft 365 E3, or Microsoft 365 E5?
- I have a Microsoft 365 subscription. How do I add Microsoft Defender, In-Tune, and Advanced Information Protection (AIP) to securely manage our IT infrastructure?
Do you have licensing questions? Need a licensing quote?
Contact DMC and ensure you invest your money in the right solution for your business.