Control Panel Design and Fabrication
DMC provides control panel design and fabrication services spanning all aspects of the electrical design and development process. Our multidisciplinary engineers and assembly technicians work in teams developing projects from panel design, fabrication, programming, and commissioning systems.
A solid design foundation is key to project success. Our trusted team has a wide range of controls expertise. We can support your project with control equipment selection, control panel design drawings, field device and loop drawings, and building panels.
Benefits of Working With DMC
DMC's deep controls expertise has been certified by many of our partners including:
As an experienced development team, our process ensures quality and efficiency from design to commissioning:
- Work with you to determine the system and application specifications
- Select controls components
- Develop control panel drawings using AutoCAD Electrical
- Program the controls
- Build the panel at DMC’s Fabrication Studio or with one of our partner pabel shops
- Test the panel at the panel shop
- Set up and commission the controls onsite
DMC provides extensive design services that will fully adhere to your project's needs:
- Control panel design drawings
- Panel layout
- Power distribution
- I/O card wiring
- Field device loop drawings
- Panel terminations
- Junction Box terminations
- Instrument wiring
- Instrument settings
- Cable schedules
- Network drawings
- DMC’s panel shop within our Chicago Fabrication Studio can build panels designed by the DMC team or to your existing design.
- DMC maintains active relationships with a wide range of vendors to ensure that we can deliver cost effective solutions even during today’s challenging supply chain environment.
DMC delivers control panel design solutions in a wide range of industries including mining, food and beverage, agriculture, and aerospace and defense. Learn more about all of DMC’s Manufacturing Automation and Intelligence expertise.