Synchronize Exchange Calendars with SharePoint
Share Exchange calendar information with SharePoint users. Blend Exchange calendars with SharePoint calendars and create summary calendar views across multiple projects, departments, or resources.
- Pull Exchange shared calendar data into SharePoint
- Push SharePoint calendar data into Exchange
- Invite Exchange users to meetings via SharePoint calendar
- Overlay multiple Exchange and SharePoint calendars in the same view
- Apply color-coding to each calendar when displaying a calendar overlay
- Save time by seeing multiple calendars in one place
- Ideal for viewing room and resource availability from SharePoint
- Great for sharing Exchange calendar information with SharePoint users that don’t have Exchange accounts (e.g. extranet users)
- Allow SharePoint users to schedule meetings using SharePoint calendars
Ready to get started?
Contact DMC to request a quote or see a demonstration of this solution for on-premises SharePoint or Office 365 SharePoint Online.