Women in Technology Panel to Take Place in Lombard, IL
DMC resident SharePoint and Dynamics 365 expert, Anjali Bharadwa, is also co-chair of the Chicago chapter of WIT, or Women in Technology. On Wednesday, March 18th from 3-5. Anjali will be hosting a WIT panel discussion at DOC Wine Bar in Lombard, IL.
WIT will be focusing on topics concerning how to ensure that your organizational culture and your professional success aligns with a panel led by Sharan Hildebrand, Vice President of Strategic Alliances, North America at Capax Global.
This panel will tackle questions such as:
- How much your job satisfaction is dependent on you, your company, or other factors?
- How to know if your organization is a good fit for you?
- What you should do if you find yourself in an unhappy, or unhealthy, place?
Join us for a panel discussion that will focus on what is at the heart of these questions and hear from influential women within their fields who have made tough choices and continue to prevail. You will leave the discussion with new insights, ideas, and inspiration on how to address issues within your career and the careers of others.
What is WIT?
The WIT network brings together professionals who “believe in making it easier for women to imagine, begin, and develop a career in IT". Their goals include:
- Building a global community of like-minded women who meet regularly
- Increasing the number of young women pursuing careers in technology
- Growing opportunities for women working at every level of the industry
- Scaling reach to empower women across the world who need it most
3:00-3:15 PM – Welcome and Introductions
3:15-3:30 PM– The WIT Network Annual Conference Recap & Highlights presented by Anjali Bharadwa & Annie Korsgard
3:30-4:15 PM– Panel Discussion hosted by Sharan Hildebrand
4:15-5:00 PM– Light bites, drinks, and networking
D.O.C Wine Bar
326 Yorktown Shopping Center
Lombard, IL 60148
Be sure to reserve your spot here!
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.