Frank Riordan to Appear on CSIA Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Webinar
DMC President & CEO Frank Riordan will appear on a virtual discussion hosted by the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) on October 21, 2020 at 10 a.m. CT. The program, DE&I: An Informative Discussion About People and Business, brings together a panel of professionals from the system integration industry to discuss diversity, equality and inclusion (DE&I).
Whether you are new to the diversity, equality and inclusion (DE&I) discussion or looking to refine your processes, you’ll want to hear from this panel of professionals – from within the industry – on this timely topic.
In just 45 minutes, you’ll learn the:
- Reasons why DE&I matters
- Business case for DE&I
- Challenges of recruiting underrepresented groups
- Promising efforts to recruit a diverse work force
- Opportunities for partnerships
Not seeing the topic you are interested in? No problem. We’ve got you covered. There will be ample time for Q&A, so bring your questions!
- Moderator - Lisa Richter, Industry Director at CSIA
- Frank Riordan, President & CEO at DMC
- Carolyn Baron, Kepware channel sales director at PTC
- John Glenski, President at Automation Plus
Use this link to access the event. We hope you can join us!
Learn more about DMC's CSIA certification.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.