DMC has earned the status of Microsoft CRM Certified Software Advisor. This certification recognizes DMC’s investment and dedication to implementing a superior CRM application while providing knowledge and support to its CRM customers. This new competency demonstrates DMC’s expertise in planning and implementing a CRM solution through customization of the CRM application to fit the needs of its customers.
Microsoft awards Software Advisor Certifications to partners who have demonstrated expertise by certifying multiple DMC employees on the various stages of the implementation process including pre-sales, implementation and customization. In addition to awarding this elite credential to DMC, Microsoft also grants DMC access to exclusive Microsoft training and support programs focused on the CRM platform.
Microsoft CRM is a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) tool that can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty. CRM delivers a holistic view of each customer that enables client-facing employees to make expedited and educated decisions about strategic efforts in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
- Sales – Spark your sales team’s cross-sell and upsell efforts to run smarter and in sync.
- Customer Care – Get what you need to exceed customer expectations through intuitive insights and tools
- Marketing – Deliver innovation through multichannel marketing automation and analytics.
- Social – Integrate daily applications with social media for the most up-to-date information.
- Technology - Drive customized solutions that enhance functionality and operational excellence.
DMC has maintained its Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status for 9 consecutive years. In addition to being a Microsoft CRM Software Advisor, DMC has also earned Microsoft competencies for Custom Development Solutions, Business Intelligence, Data Management Solutions, and Information Worker.