If you missed this Webinar, DMC has created an Office 365 Video Series that explains some of the benefits & drawbacks and allows you to see Office 365 in action.
DMC will be hosting a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, August 14th (10am - 11am CDT) for organizations who are interested in learning more about Microsoft's Office 365 cloud offerings - Office Pro Plus, Office Web Apps, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, and CRM.
Is your business facing any of these scenarios?
- Growing in size and looking for technology to meet your businesses mobility and collaboration needs?
- 2. Using an older server and worried about its security and maintenance costs?
- 3. Having trouble managing too many software and server technologies?
- 4. Using outdated versions of Office or experiencing compatibility issues?
- 5. Wondering how a move to the cloud will impact your business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join DMC's Rick Rietz and Anjali Bharadwa at this complimentary event and learn how Microsoft's new Office 365 cloud offerings deliver significant business value with little disruption and minimal up-front investment.
- Benefits and drawbacks of moving systems to the Cloud
- Office 365 feature overview
- Cost of Office 365 plans and bundles
- Options for migrating existing systems to Office 365
- Brief demonstrations of Microsoft Office 365 cloud services
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Lync Online
- Office Web Apps
- CRM Online
This event is ideal for business and IT leaders who are in the exploration or planning stages of making a move to the Cloud.
Please contact Jessica at (312) 255.8757 or via email at email@example.com or REGISTER HERE to register for this webinar.