DMC Hosts Chicago LabVIEW UserGroup Meeting on August 28
DMC will be hosting the Chicagoland LabVIEW User's Group meeting on Thursday, August 28, 2014. Our agenda this year includes a variety of database and LabVIEW related material. We'll begin by discussing the challenges of data mining and the advantages of using databases. We will continue by providing a comprehensive look at Database providers and investigating LabVIEW Database Tools. We will wrap up the meeting with a few How To's and exercises involving guided walkthroughs. After the meeting, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other Chicago area LabVIEW users for a social hour on the rooftop deck.
Learn More and Register
Thursday, August 28, 2014
3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
2222 N. Elston Ave., Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60614
Topic: Databases and LabVIEW
- Examples of data storage files, challenges in data mining and presentation
- Pros and Pros of Using Databases
- Brief Outline of Database Providers (MSSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- LabVIEW Database Tools (Toolkit, Free Options, Custom, etc.)
- How to: Connecting
- How to: CRUD Operations (Basic only)
- Exercises (Comparing pre-written file parsing code, with guided walkthrough of database query code)
DMC is conveniently located off the I-90/94 Kennedy Expressway. Exit at Fullerton (47A) and head east for .3 miles. Turn right onto Elston Ave. DMC is located on the right (View Map).
There is a parking lot adjacent to the north side of our building with reserved parking for DMC visitors. If that lot is full, there is free street parking as well as a second parking lot for the 2222 N. Elston Ave. building across the street (View Map).
Please contact Megan at email@example.com.
Learn more about joining the Chicago LabVIEW User Group community.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.