Office 365 Small and Midsize Bundles Get a Makeover
As Microsoft Office 365 users know, one of the many benefits of being in the cloud is always having the latest and greatest versions of software. In addition to having the most up to date functionality, on October 1, 2014 Microsoft Office 365 customers will see new product bundles and pricing improvements aimed at small and medium sized businesses (1-300 users). The Enterprise plans will remain unchanged.
What Benefits and Features come with these updates?
- Increased Flexibility: Customers now have the freedom to combine any of the Business and Enterprise plans.
- Increased Seat Cap: All Business Plans have increased the maximum number of users from 25 to 300. The Enterprise Plans remain unlimited.
- Price Drop: The price of the Midsize Business plan, which is now known as the Business Premium bundle, has been cut from $15.00 per user/month to $12.50 per user/month.
- Additional Features:
- All Business plans will now include OneDrive for Business with 1 TB of storage for each user
- Business Essentials and Premium bundles will now include Yammer
- Business Essentials will now include a fully-featured SharePoint Online Plan 1.
If you have any questions in regards to these changes, please contact DMC.
Read more about business and technical benefits for Office 365.
Read more about the exclusive Technical Support DMC customers receive.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.