Inside the New Office 365 E5 Plan
On December 1, 2015, Microsoft released pricing and functionality for their long awaited E5 plan. E5 replaces E4 as the top plan for the Microsoft Office 365 platform. The E5 plan includes all of the functionality from the E4 plan with the addition of new collaboration tools, new ways to get insight into your business, and increased features to keep your information secure.
Here are some highlights of the Office 365 E5 plan.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast - Reach up to 10K coworkers at the same time. Attendees can join from virtually any browser or device.
- PSTN Conferencing - Gives users a dial-in number to join Skype meetings from any device. Provides the ability to dial out to bring participants into the meeting.
- Cloud PB - Gives users a cloud-based PBX system. This ability positions Office 365 as the central location to manage users for communications, email, and content.
- *PSTN Calling - Allows users to make and receive calls from regular phones and phone numbers that can be provisioned through the Microsoft cloud. This feature is an additional $12 a month per user for nationwide calling, and $24 a month per user for international calling plans.
- Power BI Pro - Gives you fast, easy access to the data you need, including a dashboard that gives you a live 360-degree view of your business. Explore your data and discover new insights.
- Delve Org Analytics - Provides a real-time work map of team engagement. You are able to bring trending & interaction around those topics to the surface.
- Customer Lockbox - Allows customers to explicitly control all access to data. Experience nearly zero Microsoft interaction with customer content. All access control activities are logged and audited.
- Advanced Threat Protection - Offers protection against unknown malware and viruses. Provides real-time, time-of-click protection against malicious URLs. Click tracking offers rich reporting and URL trace capabilities.
- Equivio Analytics for eDiscovery - Email review is simplified by detection analytics. Predictive coding trains the system to identify relevance. Themes and Search help map unconstructed data.
Learn more about DMC's Microsoft licensing services.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.