DMC is proud to host Microsoft Partners at the Chicagoland International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) and Women in Technology (WIT) March meeting.
The IAMCP and WIT community members will gather at DMC on Tuesday, March 28 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. to learn about Microsoft’s Azure Platform Services and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Microsoft Azure Platform Services is comprised of some lesser-known services that can be cost-saving alternatives to the better-known Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS - Virtual Machines, Blob Storage, etc.). Azure Platform Services includes the essential components of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
In addition to networking time for Microsoft Partners, DMC will present on the following topics:
• Overview of Azure Platform Services
• When to use Azure Platform Services as an alternative to Azure Infrastructure Services
• Why partners and businesses cannot ignore the Internet of Things (IoT)
• Azure IoT Services Overview (e.g. IoT Hub, IoT Suite, Stream Analytics, Azure SQL, Dynamics 365 Field Services, Power BI)
• Live interactive demo of an Azure IoT application
This event will be led by Rick Rietz, Director of Consulting Services at DMC and Peter Rijks, an Azure application development specialist at DMC.
DMC has implemented dozens of IoT solutions, using commercial platforms and custom developed architectures. The maturing of the Azure platform has allowed DMC to take advantage of Azure Platform Services to reduce cost and complexity of creating cloud-based Web Applications, Web Services, and IoT solutions.
Microsoft Partners interested in attending the IAMCP and WIT March meeting should contact Rick Rietz to reserve a seat for the event. Organizations looking for help with their IoT solution can contact DMC to set up an IoT consultation.