DMC Achieves Microsoft's Silver Cloud Platform Competency
DMC has earned the Microsoft Silver competency for Cloud Platform (Azure). This certification recognizes DMC for its expertise in helping customers modernize their infrastructure and migrate applications and data to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
The Cloud Platform competency is awarded to an elite tier of Microsoft Partners who demonstrate technical certification, market influence, and customer satisfaction in the delivery of Azure solutions. This certification enables DMC to receive exclusive training opportunities and support from Microsoft engineers, allowing us to provide exceptional solutions and support services to our clients. This is the sixth competency DMC has earned within the Microsoft Partner Program.
What is the Microsoft Cloud?
The Microsoft Cloud is a secure platform that includes:
- Pre-built solutions (e.g. Office 365 Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Azure IoT, Power BI, etc.),
- Infrastructure (e.g. Azure virtual machines, storage, etc.)
- Services (e.g. Azure web apps, mobile apps, SQL database, machine learning, and many more)
These offerings can be assembled to provide a scalable and complete collaboration suite with the potential to transform the way teams work. With the cloud, high-performance computing and agility help businesses expand their growth quickly.
DMC's Microsoft Certifications
DMC has earned special recognition from Microsoft for its competency in the following areas:
- Gold Competency for Application Development (Custom .NET Software and Web Development)
- Gold Competency for Cloud Productivity (Office 365 Deployment)
- Gold Competency for Collaboration and Content (SharePoint)
- Silver Competency for Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Silver Competency for Data Analytics (Power BI and SQL Server)
- Silver Competency for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions (Office 365 for SMBs)
DMC Cloud Services
Check out DMC's Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions and Services and our Office 365 Cloud services. You can contact DMC if you have questions or need help getting your cloud initiatives up and running.
Learn more about DMC's Microsoft consulting services.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.