DMC Project Director, Jon Carson, will lead presentations at the United Electronic Industries educational seminar series on April 25, 2018. A morning session and an afternoon session will be held in Hauppauge, NY. The seminar is targeted to engineers and admission is free.
The morning seminar's topic is "Aerospace Test and Control Applications." The afternoon seminar will focus on "IoT Applications for Your Industry." UEI and DMC will lead discussions on hardware and software technology to accelerate your design. The seminars will also cover implementation of specialized data acquisition and control solutions with hands-on demonstrations.
Morning Session: Aerospace Test & Control Applications
10 AM - 12 PM (Breakfast Included)
Aerospace Test and Control
- ARINC 429 & MIL-STD-1553 & ARINC 664 / AFDX™
- Hardware/software configuration and “on/off-line” monitoring
- Custom speeds, scheduling methods, monitoring, and optimization
Engine Test Cells
- High-Speeded Strain Inputs, PTs, RTDs, TCs, Relays w/ monitoring
- Deterministic, Safety Critical engine monitoring and control
- Direct Speed Inputs using Variable Reluctance, Hall Effect, TT
Afternoon Session: IOT Applications for Your Industry
1 PM - 3 PM (Lunch Included)
IOT Applications for Your Industry
- Business justifications, case studies, and platform/technology specifications
Industrial Cybersecurity in a Connected World
- Security fundamentals, best practices, and real-world examples to improve security while still taking advantage of increased connectivity
- Hardware vs. Software security
- Comparing differences of OPC-UA/Modbus/EtherCAT
UEI collects real-world data for Aerospace, Energy, and Defense industries to build smart systems that are reliable, flexible, and rugged.
DMC is a project-based engineering firm focused on software development and control systems. We develop and implement solutions for a wide range of industries using a variety of technologies and platforms. Since 1996, DMC has succeeded in helping hundreds of clients increase efficiency and productivity by delivering world-class solutions throughout the globe.
Learn more about the seminar and register today!