DMC is Supporting Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Amid the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have taken steps to ensure we will continue delivering services while protecting our staff, clients, and other partners.
Our Commitment to Provide Services
DMC is operating at full capacity from our eight offices positioned across the U.S. We continue to support our clients both remotely and onsite.
When needed, DMC is providing onsite support for businesses delivering essential services. As airline travel is being curtailed, we are servicing customers onsite within an eight-hour drive of any of our eight offices (and in some cases, even further). Additionally, we have a network of national partners we can work with to provide onsite support to customers anywhere in the continental U.S.
DMC has extensive expertise in delivering support remotely to clients. Many of our clients are utilizing our remote support capabilities if there are concerns for onsite time.
Here are some examples of how DMC delivers remote support:
- TIA Portal Built-in Remote Access Utility with Siemens WinCC Sm@rtServer
- Connecting to an Allen-Bradley PLC through an eWON Module
- Data Management Using National Instruments SystemLink
- Function Simulation with Siemens' S7-PLCSIM Advanced
- Sinema RC Server for Remote VPN Connection Across Devices and Locations
- Remotely View Siemens MP277 and Siemens WinCC Flex Projects
- Mobile HMI/SCADA Access Using Siemens SIMATIC WinCC V7 and WinCC OA Mobile UI, Rockwell FactoryTalk ViewPoint, Ignition Perspective Module, Wonderware InTouchAccess Anywhere, and Iconics MobileHMI
- Collaboration tools like Teams, Zoom, Slack, Skype, GoToAssist, RemoteAssist, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and Microsoft Office 365 applications
Protecting Our Staff, Clients, and Partners
DMC is taking measures to ensure that all our employees, clients, other partners remain safe. These measures include:
- Extensive communications to our staff about routine precautions as recommended by the CDC, particularly good hygiene practices while on-site, traveling, or in public places
- DMC has adopted a “work from home” model to reduce physical contact
- Advising staff to follow CDC guidelines on what to do if they think they may have been exposed
If there’s any way we can help you please reach out to us.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.