DMC to Host Virtual Boston LabVIEW User Group on June 11
On Thursday, June 11, 2020, DMC will be hosting the next Boston LabVIEW User Group (BLUG) meeting from 5:30-7:00 p.m. ET. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, this will be a virtual user group meeting.
For more information and to register, please use this EventBrite link. An email with the meeting link will be sent out to all registered attendees one hour before the meeting start time.
- Presentation by David Grucza: LabVIEW Error Handling in Teststand.
- This will be followed by an open-ended discussion about best practices and lessons learned.
- Presentation by Tom Nilsson: New Features in LabVIEW 2020
- An overview and discussion of new features made available in the newly released LabVIEW 2020.
- Opening for additional presentation! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer to present.
Thursday, June 11, 2020
5:30 – 7 p.m. ET
For more information about BLUG, head over to the NI forum.
If you have any questions about the upcoming meeting or about DMC, please feel free to reply to this email or reach out by phone.
Please register for the event here.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
Learn more about DMC's LabVIEW experience.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.