DMC to Join National Instruments for The Battery Show Conference
DMC is excited to attend The Battery Show this year, and to join National Instruments (NI) in demonstrating our latest battery testing solutions. The conference will be held at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan on September 13 to 15.
Come find us at NI's booth to learn more about DMC’s Battery Production Tester (BPT) solution and NI’s Battery Test Solution (BTS).
Register for a Free Expo Pass here.
Battery Production Tester
The DMC BPT is a fully automated, feature-rich, platform-based test solution designed to meet the needs of battery production test regiments, including today’s industry standards and tomorrow’s emerging requirements.
The DMC BPT provides a highly performant, reliable, modular, standardized, user-friendly, scalable, traceable, and flexible test system built with care/attention to the needs of all users and stakeholders in the production testing process
Battery Test System
DMC has been an NI Alliance Partner since 1997, and after co-developing portions of the NI BTS offering in collaboration with NI, DMC now serves as the primary integrator for the BTS.
The Battery Test Solution features:
- User-friendly web screens for lab managers, facility members, and test engineers to view multiple running tests and look at long-term battery stats
- Custom devices for integration across a range of hardware components and vendors
- Validated, built-in template sequences for common battery tests
- Flexible, turn-key measurement hardware
- Balance of validated, fleshed out product with easy-to-customize design
The Battery Show is America’s largest Battery and Electric Vehicle (EV) Technology conference. The conference features technical sessions, technology launches, product demos, and keynote presentations from the nation’s top battery and EV technology suppliers.
Learn more about DMC's partnership with National Instruments.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.