DMC exhibiting at the National Instruments Technical Symposium
DMC will join leading companies to host the National Instruments Technical Symposium that builds on the success of NIWeek, the worldwide virtual instrumentation conference and exhibition held annually in Austin, Texas, where the company is headquartered. NIWeek 2010 concluded in August with attendance of more than 2,500 people, who participated in hands-on training, interactive technical sessions, summits, exhibitions and workshops. National Instruments designed the NI Technical Symposium to deliver the excitement and learning opportunities of NIWeek to customers around North America through local NI experts and partners. Engineers and scientists will attend the conferences for new product demonstrations, hands-on tutorials, technology presentations and exhibits on the latest solutions in design, control and test., further their expertise in NI tools and evaluate upcoming technology trends in the areas of design, test and control. During the NI Technical Symposium, attendees can exchange ideas on innovative approaches to technical challenges.
This year's symposium showcases the latest technologies for improving system performance through parallel technologies like FPGA hardware, multicore processors for concurrent execution of multiple tasks, techniques for parallel device testing, wireless data acquisition, and the latest in programming strategies for optimizing automated test and control systems. Additionally, attendees can hear from experts on the hottest industry topics during keynote presentations and technical sessions.
Attend the NI Technical Symposium to:
• See new product demonstrations and network with colleagues and professionals
• Learn how industry leaders are adapting NI products to meet their specific application needs
• Further your knowledge and maximize the use of your NI tools
• Build your application development expertise through hands-on tutorials
• Collaborate with exhibitors to discover product and integration solutions
• What’s New in LabVIEW 2010
• Best Practices for Software Development in LabVIEW
• NI FlexRIO and LabVIEW FPGA for Test Applications
• Remote Measurements with NI C Series Hardware
• What's New with CompactRIO
• Hands-On: Introduction to CompactRIO and LabVIEW Real-Time
The Chicago Technical Symposium will be held Thursday, October 21 at the Wojcik Conference Center at Harper College in Palatine, IL.
To learn more about the National Instruments Technical Symposium and register for an upcoming event, visit ni.com/techsym.
Will be there with our famous ping-pong machine demo-- stop by and introduce yourself!
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.