Informational Webinar 11/12: Changing Machinery, Changing Software
Join John Sullivan in conjunction with Siemens for a complimentary 45-minute educational webinar focused on converting industrial equipment from one vendor's tools to another. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, November 12 (1 p.m. CDT) and will be targeted toward those interested in software conversions for machinery.
A variety of business demands can require a company to convert their industrial equipment from one vendor’s gear to another supplier’s tools. The most common reasons for conversion include: improving market position, maintaining and keeping up with corporate standards, pursuing new business opportunities or increasing financial advantages. In any of these instances, software is likely the biggest area of concern during transition. Nonetheless, conversions can be managed effectively when companies plan their conversion strategy well.
In light of these concerns, John will talk about three different approaches to converting software code for a company that is adapting their industrial equipment from one vendor’s to another's.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the advantages of converting industrial equipment and software
- Understand pitfalls and areas of concern in order to ensure a smooth transition
- Delve into three strategies for converting software and learn the pros and cons of each approach
- Explore conversion tools available to help you speed up the conversion process
- Find out when a systems integrator can bring value to your conversion
- Discover how to choose the right SI to meet your unique needs
John Sullivan holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology with a certificate in robotics. He is a Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois, and is a Certified Siemens Solution Partner, LabVIEW Developer, and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP). John's previous work experience includes Solar Turbines and General Electric-Aviation. He enjoys athletics of all kinds, including rugby, volleyball, and running, as well as outdoor activities such as backpacking and skiing.
Register for Changing Machinery, Changing Software.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.