Version 1.4 has just been released for the Siemens Open Library. This includes a V13 SP1 update and also contains a Portal V14 beta release. Explore and download the Siemens Open Library at openplclibrary.com.
V13 SP1 Update 9 contains the following updates:
- Added dynamic fonts to all HMI faceplates for variable size HMIs
- Updates to several Supplementary blocks
- Added official blocks for SIMOCODE and SIRIUS Soft Starter
- Resolved bug in fbIO_AnalogInput when using RTDs
- Fixed fbErrorScroller issue in use with S7-1200 CPUs
V14 BETA – First release for Portal V14
- This version has not been fully tested or optimized for V14 yet
- Expect further testing and V14 optimizations in the next version
The Siemens Open Library is a free, open source library that was developed by DMC, Inc. in partnership with Siemens Industry. We hope the Siemens Open Library is a resource for consistency, usability, and faster development for the Siemens community.
Please submit any custom objects to DMC by emailing them to Contribute@OpenPLCLibrary.com.