Version 1.5 has just been released for the Siemens Open Library. This includes a Portal V14 SP1 release, including WinCC Pro and WinCC OA support. Explore and download the Siemens Open Library at openplclibrary.com.
V14 SP1 contains the following updates:
- Added Tested Faceplates for WinCC Professional
- Updated PID to utilize Data Block Parametrization
- Fixed bug with fcSwapWords
- Updated Example Project
An Alpha release of the WinCC OA Open Library has also been added. WinCC OA 3.15 updates:
- Alpha release for use with v1.4 of Siemens Open Library for either V13 SP1 or V14
- Functionality against actual PLC objects not yet tested
- PID Graph not yet functional
The Siemens Open Library is a free, open source library that was developed by DMC, Inc. in partnership with Siemens Industry. We hope the Siemens Open Library is a resource for consistency, usability, and faster development for the Siemens community.
Please submit any custom objects to DMC by emailing them to Contribute@OpenPLCLibrary.com.